Sunday, February 1, 2009

Songs about SEX! =D

1. Dancing With Myself- Billy Idol
2. SexyBack- Justin Timberlake
3. So Hott- Kid Rock
4. Lets Get it On- Marvin Gaye
5. Lover I Don't Have To Love- Bright Eyes
6. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger- Daft Punk
7. Work It!- Missy Elliot
8. Why Don't We Do it In the Road?- the Beatles
9. My Neck, My Back- Khia
10. You Shook Me All Night Long- ACDC
11. Fersure Maybe- the Medic Droid
12. I Feel Like Making Love- Kid Rock
13. Can You Feel The Love Tonight- Elton John
14. Crazy Bitch- Buckcherry
15. Let's Get N-A-S-T-Y- Lil Rob
16. I Touch Myself- Blondie
17. Oops Oh My- Tweet
18. Baby Got Back- Sir Mixalot
19. Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too- Say Anything
20. Shake It- Metro Station
21. the Bad Touch- Bloodhound Gang
22. Caress Me Down- Sublime
23. Pour Some Sugar On Me- Def Leppard
24. Cherry Pie- Warrant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers