Monday, February 2, 2009

Sigh, another monday.

I thought college was supposed to enhance your life? Make you smarter? Make you an adult?

Not happening to me. I've become more lazy and I seem to be getting dumber everyday.

Today I sat in the tutoring center by myself for half an hour because I got the date I was supposed to do on site training for my Tutoring class wrong. I don't have to go till tomorrow. Woop? Half an hour lost.

A couple of weeks ago, a friend told me that a star in the sky was actually a lamp post and I believed him! He said we could see it from Fargo (a city quite a few hours away) and I BELIEVED HIM. Sure, I was skeptical but I still accepted it.

Does that make dumb or a sheep? I don't know.

I also mistook a WALL for a DOOR at a restaurant the other day.

I swear I'm not drinking or smoking weed or anything. My brain cells are commiting suicide on their own, apparently.

I spent all weekend cleaning my room and it already looks disgusting. Le sigh.

On the bright side? My made up vocabulary seems to be spreading. Yesterday I heard the theatre director answer a question with "Negatory" and the Technical Director say "Failsky."

Quite empowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers