Sunday, February 8, 2009

I don't usually hate. But I'll make an exception

I'm against violence as a rule, but if someone, some divine being, came up to me and said "Lauren, I will rape, torture and slowly murder you and everyone you have ever and will ever care about if you do not commit murder today" there would be no hesitation in my mind who my victim would be.

Ann Coulter

And I would not feel guilty. Not a tear of regret would spring from my eye. And, after protesting that my crime was indeed an act of humanity, I would gladly take my punishment.

I realize that her whole mission in life is to make money off the pain of others, but I really don't understand how she can feel no shame for the things she says. How can she sleep at night when she is blaming single mothers for all of society's problems? How can she call herself a public figure when she is denouncing 9/11 widows as "witches"?

She's an ass bag. A douche nozzle. A nazi waiting to happen. She calls Jews "unperfected Christians" and John F Kennedy, a personal hero of mine, a "venereal disease ridden proliferate and a drug user." She's a hypocrite and a pariah to even her own party. I mean, hell, she STILL refers to our President as B. Hussein Obama. She called John Edwards a FAGGOT and then defended that statement by saying the word is a schoolyard taunt and carries no anti-homosexual stigma. She said biracial couples either have a chip on their shoulder or they are together only for the attentio, and she cites an episode from Seinfeld as her proof to back up her statements.

She's even insulted me and a vast majority of my friends by calling University Liberals (aka me) dumb, people who were failed by their liberal parents, their liberal teachers and the liberal media, and who are not capable of logical thought processes.

She also called public schools criminal manufacturing labs "where children are sexually abused by teachers between frequent alcohol binges and bouts of grand larceny" As someone who has several teachers for friends and who aspires to also be a teacher, I can firmly say that Coulter is not worthy to lick shit off the ground that most teachers walk on. Being a teacher is a completely noble profession and clearly she has some pent up issues. Ann, I'm sorry you were fed with a silver spoon and shipped away to boarding school for your whole adolescence, but don't take it out on people who try to do good for the world, unlike you who's only goal in life is to hurt people who have never done anything to you.

I really hate this word, but it was probably uttered first by a prophet who had just had a vision of Ann Coulter and the pain she would inflict upon innocent people in the world. That word is cunt. Ann Coulter is a cunt. There, I said it and I will not take it back.

I have to admit, seeing her ravaged on the View and having pie thrown at her during a speech at a college was immensly gratifying for me.

The woman's ridiculous and she's going to learn the hard way one day that bottled blonde hair and long legs does not excuse her slandering and excessive use of libel. She should be sued and thrown in prison. The fucking asswad. She gives women and conservatives a bad name (and thats saying something considering some of the conservatives out there lording over the Fox News fortress).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers