Sunday, February 1, 2009

All You Need is Love

1. God Only Knows- the Beach Boys
2. I Want to Hold Your Hand- the Beatles
3. Can't Help Falling In Love- Elvis
4. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)- Arcade Fire
5. Summerlove- Justin Timberlake
6. Love Today- Mika
7. I Believe in a Thing Called Love- the Darkness
8. Friday, I'm in Love- the Cure
9. Fell in Love with a Girl- the White Stripes
10. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
11. Here In Your Arms- Hellogoodbye
12. First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes
13. Let it Be Me- Ray LaMontagne
14. Falling Slowly- the Swell Season
15. Such Great Heights- the Postal Service
16. Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me- Elton John and Billy Joel
17. Wild Horses- the Rolling Stones
18. As the World Falls Down- David Bowie
19. I'll Be- Edwin McCain
20. I'll Never Break Your Heart- Backstreet Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers